Harry Potter Magic Photo and Video Printer for iPhone and Android (Black)
The world just got a little more magical. The Harry Potter Photo and Video printer uses patented Lifeprint technology to make your prints come to life and share them with your friends around the world.
- PHOTOS THAT ACTUALLY MOVE: Print photos and videos from your phone then watch in awe as they come to life like magic with the free app.
- SHARE THE MAGIC: Record and share your moving photos on Instagram to wow your friends!
- OUR HOUSE BADGE: HogwartsTM House medallions are included in every box so you can customize your printer as GryffindorTM, HufflepuffTM, RavenclawTM, or SlytherinTM and show your House pride.
- WIZARDING WORLDTM THEMED AR FACIAL FILTERS: Have the most fun with Augmented Reality facial filters that change your face to look like Harry PotterTM, Mad-Eye MoodyTM, or even play around with Luna's SpectrespecsTM.
- WIZARDING WORLD(TM) THEMED STICKERS AND PHOTO EDITING SUITE: Edit your photos to perfection and add Wizarding WorldTM Themed stickers for that extra flair.
- CONNECT WITH OTHERS IN YOUR HOUSE: Meet other people from your House and connect with them in the app! If you want, you can print photos directly to each other's printers from anywhere in the world.
- SUPER SIMPLE TO USE: One-click Bluetooth printing makes capturing and printing your favorite memories easier than ever.
- 2 X 3 STICKY BACKED, ZERO INK FILM: The Harry PotterTM Photo and Video printer uses NO INK to print and all photos are ‘sticky backed’ so you can decorate your room or schoolbooks with your most cherished memories.
What's in the Box:
- Harry Potter Magic Photo and Video Printer
- Quick start guide with augmented reality
- USB charging cable
- 5-Pack of film
- 5 metal house badges
- Our eternal gratitude
The Tech Specs
- 1-Year Warranty
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- iOS or Android App Required (Free Download)
- Compatible with iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S8, HTC 10, HTC 10 Ultra, LG G5, Google Pixel, Sony Xperia XZ
Lifeprint is optimized for the phones above. If you don’t use one of these phones, it doesn’t automatically mean Lifeprint won’t work. However, to ensure that it works on your phone’s operating system, it’s best to use one of the following types of smartphones.